EnduraColor Plus Architectural Finishes promise long-lasting beauty through a proprietary blend of exclusive and superior ingredients. A complex blend of granite and quartz, some of nature’s highest performing minerals, are combined with color pigments that are highly resistant to fading under UV light and extreme weather conditions. This combination is used to create ultra-realistic surface textures and unique style options that are exceptionally durable. A NEW STANDARD FOR EVERLASTING BEAUTY.
3 Color Blend
Shapes & Sizes
25 cm x 10 cm x 7 cm
9.875" x 3.875" x 2.75"
Jointing Compound - Small detail, Big difference
To add the finishing touches on your project experiment with the different sand options below. Different sand colors can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your paver patio, driveway or pool deck. Experiment with the different sand color options below. By clicking the different sand colors the joints will change in the image on the left. Click the image to see a larger version
Learn About Town Hall
Town Hall Torture Test
Borders & AccentsCommercial VehicularPedestrianPermeableResidential Vehicular
EnduraColor Facemix Technology
EnduraColor products are manufactured in a two-step process which combines a base of coarser aggregates for a stronger foundation, with concentrated color and wear-resistant finer aggregates on top. EnduraColor products are highly resistant to fading because the top layer prevents large, lighter color aggregates from showing through.
Reala Surface TechnologyUltra-realistic textures cast from actual natural stone, brick and cobblestones.Ultima Concrete TechnologyFor heavy traffic loads, this proprietary manufacturing process creates pavers and walls with up to 4 times the strength of poured concrete.
|Unit||SqFt Per||Per Bundle||Soldier LnFt Per||Sailor LnFt Per||Units Per||Lbs Per|
|Stones & Bundling||Thickness||Bundle||Layer||Section||Stone||Layers||Sections||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||Layers||Section||Bundle|
Town Hall™ Old Oak, Burgundy Red, Burnt Clay
Sold Separately/Blended on Site
Additional Town Hall™ Information
Sold in full or half bundles only on a refundable skid. All measurements are nominal. Important: Textured surfaces require a buffer between the plate compactor and the paver surface to prevent scuffing. Take extra care when using Polymeric Sand with this product. Call for more information.
Town Hall D
Town Hall Street Pavers combine the timeless beauty of historic clay bricks with the functionality, performance and colorfastnessthat only EnduraColor Plus pavers from Unilock can deliver. This paver can be used with both permeable and traditional installation methods.
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard or open graded paver base specification.
Handling & Installation – A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Install from multiple pallets forbest color distribution.
- all paver applications and can be used as a wall accent.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: Ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent based joint sand stabilizer sealer
(for impervious installations only)
o Non- pervious - Unicare Polymeric Sand, Techniseal RG+, Alliance XP
o Permeable – Select graded stone chips
o Non- pervious - Alliance Sand – Eurostone or Polymeric Sand MAX
o Permeable – Unilock EasyPro Joint Compound
o Overlays - Alliance Gator Maxx Polymeric Sand
o Polymeric sand is often installed too high in the joint. Ensure the sand level is lower than the paver surface to allowfor a three dimensional appearance.
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- sealers generally decrease the slip resistance of a product
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Semi-gloss sealers will still appear glossy on this product. Please test a stone to ensure the desired effect.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner from Unilock, Techniseal, Surebond or BP- Pro is acceptable.
Special note: Other than overlay on concrete stoops and steps, you should have a bedding layer between the pavers and the poured concrete surface to avoid issues with height variance
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!
ASTM C 936 Standard Specifications for Solid Concrete Interlocking Paving Units
- C140 for Absorption and Compressive Strength > 8,000 PSI
- C67 for Freeze-thaw Durability
- C418 for Abrasion Durability
Unilock standards exceed 10,000 PSI for Town Hall products with:
- 4% absorption avg.
- 5% absorption max.
- Dimensional Accuracy +/- 3/64”
Test results available upon request
Meets the U.S. Architectural & Transportation Barrier Compliance Board Slip-Resistance Surfaces Advisory Guidelines
Materials & Resources: LEED 2009:
- Credit SS 7.1 Heat Island Effect: Non-roof + 1 point
- Credit MR 4.1 Recycled Content + 1 point
- Credit MR 5.1 Regional Material: 10% + 1 point
- Credit MR 5.2 Regional Material: 20% + 1 point
Rainwater Management: LEED V4:
- Up to three points can be achieved for retaining rain water onsite based on the percentile kept. 85% (zero lot line projects only)
- 3 points, 95% – 2 points and 98% – 3 points (all except Healthcare – subtract one point) See LEED v4 for more specific project details.