Metro Slab - Available In
Shapes & Sizes
15" x 30"
76 cm x 38 cm x 6 cm
29.875" x 15" x 2.375"
Borders & AccentsPedestrian
May be available for this product. Minimum quantities will apply.
|Unit||SqFt Per||Per Bundle||Soldier LnFt Per||Sailor LnFt Per||Units Per||Lbs Per|
|Stones & Bundling||Thickness||Bundle||Layer||Section||Stone||Layers||Sections||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||Layers||Section||Bundle|
Notes: Sold in full bundles only on a refundable skid. All measurements are nominal. Important: A urethane rubber paver mat must be used to prevent scuffing. Contact your Unilock Territory Manager for further information.
Handling and Installation – A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: Dry jointing sand
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry jointing sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizer sealer
- Important: Squeegee water from surface during polymeric sand activation to prevent a white residue from forming
- Product may be sealed but it is not required
- Unilock Unicare, Alliance, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used
- Select type for desired aesthetics
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures.
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!
ASTM C1782 for Segmental Concrete Paving Slabs
- C140 for Absorption and Compressive Strength > 8,000 PSI
- C1782 for Flexural Strength >725 psi avg and a >651 psi minimum
- C1645 for Freeze-thaw Durability
- C418 for Abrasion Resistance
Unilock standards exceed 8,500 PSI with:
- 4% absorption avg.
- 5% absorption max.
Test results available upon request
Meets the U.S. Architectural & Transportation Barrier Compliance Board Slip-Resistance Surfaces Advisory Guidelines*
Materials & Resources: LEED V4:
Building Product Disclosure and Optimization
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Sourcing of Raw Materials and Extraction • 1 point
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Leadership Extraction Practices • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting – Material Ingredient Reporting • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting – Material Ingredient Optimization • 1 point
Environmental Product Declaration • 1 point
HEALTH PRODUCT DECLARATION