Eco-Promenade® - Available In
EnduraColor Plus Architectural Finishes promise long-lasting beauty through a proprietary blend of exclusive and superior ingredients. A complex blend of granite and quartz, some of nature’s highest performing minerals, are combined with color pigments that are highly resistant to fading under UV light and extreme weather conditions. This combination is used to create ultra-realistic surface textures and unique style options that are exceptionally durable. A NEW STANDARD FOR EVERLASTING BEAUTY.
Custom Finish Options
Il Campo® Finish
Shapes & Sizes
3 x 12 Permeable
30 cm x 7.5 cm x 10 cm
11.75" x 3" x 3.875"
30 cm x 7.5 cm x 10 cm
11.75" x 3" x 3.875"
4" x 16" Permeable
40 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm
15.75" x 3.875" x 3.875"
Borders & AccentsCommercial VehicularPedestrianPermeable
May be available for this product. Minimum quantities will apply.
EnduraColor Facemix Technology
EnduraColor products are manufactured in a two-step process which combines a base of coarser aggregates for a stronger foundation, with concentrated color and wear-resistant finer aggregates on top. EnduraColor products are highly resistant to fading because the top layer prevents large, lighter color aggregates from showing through.
Minimum quantities apply
|Unit||SqFt Per||Per Bundle||Soldier LnFt Per||Sailor LnFt Per||Units Per||Lbs Per|
|Stones & Bundling||Thickness||Bundle||Layer||Section||Stone||Layers||Sections||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||Layers||Section||Bundle|
|3"x12" Permeable||4" (10cm)||53.28||10.66||0.24||5||0.92||57.7||0.25||216.5||4.13||220||488||2439|
Notes: Special Order - lead time required, minimum quantities apply. Custom color and finish options are available. Sold in full bundles only and is produced and sold on a required, refundable skid. Important: A urethane rubber paver mat must be used to prevent scuffing. All measurements are nominal. Contact Unilock for more information.
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – open-graded or standard paver base specification.
Handling and Installation – A protective pad may be required when doing the final paver compaction.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization - permeable
- Use only select graded stone chips for void filling
- Open graded material such as ASTM #8 or granite chip 1/8”-3/16”, dependent on joint spacing of the pavers
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization - impervious
- The surface finish of Eco-Promenade will determine the joint material and stabilization method. Please contact your representative for information.
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- Unilock Unicare, Alliance, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used
- Select type for desired aesthetics
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures.
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!
ASTM C 936 Standard Specifications for Solid Concrete Interlocking Paving Units
- C140 for Absorption and Compressive Strength > 8,000 PSI
- C1645 for Freeze-thaw Durability
- C418 for Abrasion Resistance
Unilock standards exceed 8,500 PSI for Eco-Promenade® products with:
- 4% absorption avg.
- 5% absorption max.
Test results available upon request
Meets the U.S. Architectural & Transportation Barrier Compliance Board Slip-Resistance Surfaces Advisory Guidelines
Rainwater Management: LEED V4:
- Up to three points can be achieved for retaining rain water onsite based on the percentile kept.
- 85% (zero lot line projects only) – 3 points, 95% – 2 points and 98% – 3 points. (All except Healthcare – subtract one point) See LEED v4 for more specific project details.
Materials and Resources: LEED V4:
Building Product Disclosure and Optimization
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Sourcing of Raw Materials and Extraction • 1 point
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Leadership Extraction Practices • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting – Material Ingredient Reporting • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting – Material Ingredient Optimization • 1 point
Environmental Product Declaration • 1 point
HEALTH PRODUCT DECLARATION