Ecoloc® - Not Available In
Shapes & Sizes
22.86 cm x 22.86 cm x 7.94 cm
9" x 9" x 3.125"
Commercial VehicularPedestrianPermeableResidential Vehicular
May be available for this product. Minimum quantities will apply.
Minimum quantities apply
PackagingNo records found.
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – open-graded paver base specification.
Handling and Installation – A protective pad is recommended when doing the final paver compaction. Care must be taken to avoid tossing stones so that they bang against each other. Damage to the surface appearance can happen if handled too rough. Can be installed mechanically or by hand.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization - permeable
- Use only select graded stone chips for void filling
- Open graded material such as ASTM #8 or granite chip 1/8”-3/16”, dependent on joint spacing of the pavers
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- Unilock Unicare, Alliance, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used
- Select type for desired aesthetics
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures.
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!
ASTM C 936 Standard Specifications for Solid Concrete Interlocking Paving Units
- C140 for Absorption and Compressive Strength > 8,000 PSI
- C1645 for Freeze-thaw Durability
- C418 for Abrasion Resistance
Unilock standards exceed 8,500 PSI for Ecoloc® products with:
- 4% absorption avg.
- 5% absorption max.
Test results available upon request
Meets the U.S. Architectural & Transportation Barrier Compliance Board Slip-Resistance Surfaces Advisory Guidelines
Rainwater Management: LEED V4:
- Up to three points can be achieved for retaining rain water onsite based on the percentile kept.
- 85% (zero lot line projects only) – 3 points, 95% – 2 points and 98% – 3 points. (All except Healthcare – subtract one point) See LEED v4 for more specific project details.
Materials and Resources: LEED V4:
Building Product Disclosure and Optimization
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Sourcing of Raw Materials and Extraction • 1 point
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Leadership Extraction Practices • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting – Material Ingredient Reporting • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting – Material Ingredient Optimization • 1 point
Environmental Product Declaration • 1 point
HEALTH PRODUCT DECLARATION
For more information please contact your local Unilock representative