Projects

Condos & Offices
1035 West VanBuren180 Wells Avenue225 Davisville Landscape Revitalization2950 N Sheridan400 Wellington Condo500 Totten Pond Road at CityPoint616 Lofts on Monroe66 Water StreetAssembly RowBalliol CondominiumsBank of Canada – Head Office, OttawaBishops Place West HartfordCasa QueretaroCenter Point Business ParkChicago Marriott NapervilleCleveland Ohio Transportation Authority COTAContinental Towers in ChicagoEast Side Bond Condominium ComplexEdge ApartmentsErie Federal Credit UnionErnst & YoungFairmont HotelFashion House CondominiumFirst Mercury Financial CorporationFlats on VineFuseGrafton LumberyardGTECH World HeadquartersHalifax Central Library, Halifax, Nova ScotiaHolland Energy ParkHubbard CondominiumHudson Valley Office ComplexHullmark Condominium Roof DeckHullmark PlazaHutchinson Metro CentreHyatt Regency ChicagoInnovation DriveLoews Hotel EntranceMetal Craft / SCAG Power EquipmentNathan Phillips Square Podium Roof GardenOakbrook Business ParkOcean 650 ApartmentsOffice Building roof deckOne FederalPark at United Steel WorkersParkway CenterPier 4Regent Park – Block 25 BRiverside PlazaRoosevelt Collection ParketteServiam Gardens Senior ApartmentSidney Research CampusTelus Tower & Union PlazaThe 6thThe FoundryThe Milan CondominiumsThe Preserve, OakvilleThe TremontThird District Police StationToronto City HallTrump Parc StamfordUnited Nations HeadquartersUptown Alleyway & MOCAValassisVoke LoftsWaterloo Region Courthouse, Waterloo, OntarioWestage TowersWhitby City Hall

Bank of Canada – Head Office, Ottawa

Bank of Canada – Head Office, Ottawa

DTAH

Ottawa

The Bank of Canada is undergoing a dramatic renewal of its office complex in the nation’s capital to modernize the interior and exterior spaces, ensure safety, comfort and maximum productivity. A key design objective is the preservation of the architectural integrity and heritage value of the original surrounding buildings which include the prominent head office at 234 Wellington Street built in 1938 and Arthur Erickson’s towers and atrium added in the 1970’s.

DTAH is responsible for the public realm and landscape architecture that transforms the East Plaza into a vibrant public space that invites people to gather and enjoy the outdoors, a feature praised by the National Capital Commission as a welcome addition to the landscape around Parliament.

Entrances to the Bank’s Museum and Conference Facility become more inviting while also meeting the necessary safety and security needs. The interior garden court, a soaring, light-filled gathering space for the bank employees remains a centrepiece of the building, and an indoor social and animated focal point.