Uni Eco-Stone visually appealing and highly effective.Uni Eco-Stone allows maximum drainage while maintaining a driveable surface. Unlike solid paving surfaces which negatively impact the environment, storm drainage systems, and property through storm water runoff, Uni Eco-Stone allows natural drainage and migration of water into the earth below.
Special Order from Standard Colors
Shapes & Sizes
23 cm x 11.5 cm x 8 cm
9" x 4.5" x 3.125"
|Unit||SqFt Per||Per Bundle||Soldier LnFt Per||Sailor LnFt Per||Units Per||Lbs Per|
|Stones & Bundling||Thickness||Bundle||Layer||Section||Stone||Layers||Sections||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||Layers||Section||Bundle|
Additional Uni Eco-Stone® Information
Special order from standard colors. Sold in full bundles only. 40-50 bundle minimum order required. This product is optimized for mechanical installation.
Uni Eco-Stone allows for maximum drainage while maintaining a drivable surface. Controlled gaps between the stones allow naturaldrainage and migration of rain water into the earth below. Base preparation must conform to environmental standards. Base Requirement & Bedding Course – open - graded paver base specification. Handling and Installation– A protective pad is recommended when doing the final paver compaction. Care must be taken toavoid tossing stones so that they bang against each other. Damage to the surface appearance can happen if handled too rough. Installed mechanically or by hand. Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization - permeable
- Use only select graded stone chips for void filling
- Unilock EasyPro
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Select type for desired aesthetics.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing.
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures.
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!
ASTM C 936 Standard Specifications for Solid Concrete Interlocking Paving Units
- C140 for Absorption and Compressive Strength > 8,000 PSI
- C67 for Freeze-thaw Durability
- C418 for Abrasion Durability
Unilock standards exceed 8,500 PSI for Uni Eco-Stone products with:
- 4% absorption avg.
- 5% absorption max.
- Dimensional Accuracy +/- 3/64”
Test results available upon request
Meets the U.S. Architectural & Transportation Barrier Compliance Board Slip-Resistance Surfaces Advisory Guidelines*
Rainwater Management: LEED V4:
- Up to three points can be achieved for retaining rain water onsite baseD on the percentile kept
- 85% (zero lot line projects only) – 3 points, 95% – 2 points and 98% – 3 points. (All except Healthcare – subtract one point) See LEED v4 for more specific project details.
Materials & Resources: LEED V4:
Building Product Disclosure and Optimization
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Sourcing of Raw Materials and Extraction •1 point
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Leadership Extraction Practices •1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting – Material Ingredient Reporting •1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting – Material Ingredient Optimization •1 point
Environmental Product Declaration •1 point