Shapes & Sizes
33.75 cm x 22.5 cm x 6 cm
13.25" x 8.875" x 2.375"
22.5 cm x 11.25 cm x 6 cm
8.875" x 4.375" x 2.375"
22.5 cm x 22.5 cm x 6 cm
8.875" x 8.875" x 2.375"
May be available for this product. Minimum quantities will apply.
|Unit||SqFt Per||Per Bundle||Soldier LnFt Per||Sailor LnFt Per||Units Per||Lbs Per|
|Stones & Bundling||Thickness||Bundle||Layer||Section||Stone||Layers||Sections||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||Layers||Section||Bundle|
Note: All measurements are nominal. Important: Textured surfaces require a buffer between the plate compactor and the paver surface to prevent scuffing.
Handling and Installation – A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: Dry jointing sand
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry jointing sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizer sealer
- Important: Squeegee water from surface during polymeric sand activation to prevent a white residue from forming
- Product may be sealed but it is not required
- Unilock Unicare, Alliance, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used
- Select type for desired aesthetics
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures.
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!
Treo™ Classic River, 34