Custom Finish Options
Shapes & Sizes
25 cm x 25 cm x 8 cm
9.875" x 9.875" x 3.125"
Two high performance layers are compressed and cured together to provide the highest quality of strength, durability, and everlasting color.
EnduraColor Plus Available
Minimum Quantities Apply
|Unit||SqFt Per||Per Bundle||Soldier LnFt Per||Sailor LnFt Per||Units Per||Lbs Per|
|Stones & Bundling||Thickness||Bundle||Layer||Section||Stone||Layers||Sections||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||Layers||Section||Bundle|
Field tests prove that DuraFlow outperforms other PICPs for routine maintenance. The full report is at the link below. https://www.chijournal.org/C450
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!
ASTM C 936 Standard Specifications for Solid Concrete Interlocking Paving Units
- C140 for Absorption and Compressive Strength > 8,000 PSI
- C67 for Freeze-thaw Durability
- C418 for Abrasion Durability
Unilock standards exceed 8,500 PSI for Dura-Flow™ products with:
- 4% absorption avg.
- 5% absorption max.
- Dimensional Accuracy +/- 3/64”
Test results available upon request
Meets the U.S. Architectural & Transportation Barrier Compliance Board Slip-Resistance Surfaces Advisory Guidelines
Rainwater Management: LEED V4:
- Up to three points can be achieved for retaining rainwater onsite based on the percentile kept
- 85% (zero lot line projects only) – 3 points, 95% – 2 points and 98% – 3 points. (All except Healthcare – subtract one point) See LEED v4 for more specific project/site details.
Materials and Resources: LEED V4:
Building Product Disclosure and Optimization
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Sourcing of Raw Materials and Extraction • 1 point
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Leadership Extraction Practices • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting – Material Ingredient Reporting • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting – Material Ingredient Optimization • 1 point
Environmental Product Declaration • 1 point