Custom Finish Options
Shapes & Sizes
25 cm x 25 cm x 8 cm
9.875" x 9.875" x 3.125"
May be available for this product. Minimum quantities will apply.
Minimum quantities apply
|Unit||SqFt Per||Per Bundle||Soldier LnFt Per||Sailor LnFt Per||Units Per||Lbs Per|
|Stones & Bundling||Thickness||Bundle||Layer||Section||Stone||Layers||Sections||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||Layers||Section||Bundle|
|Random Bundle||3-1/8 (8cm)||74.17||10.60||0.51||7||1.98||147||350||2452|
Notes: DuraFlow can be manufactured in a variety of special order colors and textures, minimum quantities will apply. Please contact your Unilock Territory Manager for more details.
Handling and Installation – A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Open graded materials such as ASTM #8 or granite chip 1/8"-3/16", dependent on joint spacing of the pavers
- Product may be sealed but it is not required
- Unilock Unicare, Alliance, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used
- Select type for desired aesthetics
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures.
Field tests prove that DuraFlow outperforms other PICPs for routine maintenance. The full report is at the link below. https://www.chijournal.org/C450
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!
ASTM C 936 Standard Specifications for Solid Concrete Interlocking Paving Units
- C140 for Absorption and Compressive Strength > 8,000 PSI
- C67 for Freeze-thaw Durability
- C418 for Abrasion Durability
Unilock standards exceed 8,500 PSI for Dura-Flow™ products with:
- 4% absorption avg.
- 5% absorption max.
- Dimensional Accuracy +/- 3/64”
Test results available upon request
Meets the U.S. Architectural & Transportation Barrier Compliance Board Slip-Resistance Surfaces Advisory Guidelines
Rainwater Management: LEED V4:
- Up to three points can be achieved for retaining rainwater onsite based on the percentile kept
- 85% (zero lot line projects only) – 3 points, 95% – 2 points and 98% – 3 points. (All except Healthcare – subtract one point) See LEED v4 for more specific project/site details.
Materials and Resources: LEED V4:
Building Product Disclosure and Optimization
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Sourcing of Raw Materials and Extraction • 1 point
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Leadership Extraction Practices • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting – Material Ingredient Reporting • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting – Material Ingredient Optimization • 1 point
Environmental Product Declaration • 1 point