Bronte™ Street Paver
Natural - Distressed Finish
Shapes & Sizes
22 cm x 14 cm x 10 cm
8.625" x 5.5" x 3.875"
May be available for this product. Minimum quantities will apply.
|Unit||SqFt Per||Per Bundle||Soldier LnFt Per||Sailor LnFt Per||Units Per||Lbs Per|
|Stones & Bundling||Thickness||Bundle||Layer||Section||Stone||Layers||Sections||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||Layers||Section||Bundle|
Notes: Special Order colors available - Lead time required. Sold in full bundles only on a refundable skid. All measurements are nominal. A urethane rubber paver mat must be used to prevent scuffing. For Custom options, please contact your Unilock representative.
Handling and Installation – A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: Dry jointing sand
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry jointing sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizer sealer
- Important: Squeegee water from surface during polymeric sand activation to prevent a white residue from forming
- Product may be sealed but it is not required
- Unilock Unicare, Alliance, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used
- Select type for desired aesthetics
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures.
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!
ASTM C 936 Standard Specifications for Solid Concrete Interlocking Paving Units
• C140 for Absorption and Compressive Strength > 8,000 PSI
• C67 for Freeze-thaw Durability
• C418 for Abrasion Durability
Unilock standards exceed 8,500 PSI for Bronte Street Paver with:
• 4% absorption avg.
• 5% absorption max.
• Dimensional Accuracy +/- 3/64”
Test results available upon request
Meets the U.S. Architectural & Transportation Barrier Compliance Board Slip-Resistance Surfaces Advisory Guidelines*
Materials & Resources: LEED V4:
Building Product Disclosure and Optimization
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Sourcing of Raw Materials and Extraction • 1 point
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Leadership Extraction Practices • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting- Material Ingredient Reporting • 1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting- Material Ingredient Optimization • 1 point
Environmental Product Declaration • 1 point
*Unilock uses slag cement replacement over fly ash to maintain color consistency. Recycled content must be discussed before specifying.