Shapes & Sizes
30 cm x 30 cm x 7 cm
11.75" x 11.75" x 2.75"
Borders & AccentsPedestrian
May be available for this product. Minimum quantities will apply.
Minimum quantities apply
|Unit||SqFt Per||Per Bundle||Soldier LnFt Per||Sailor LnFt Per||Units Per||Lbs Per|
|Stones & Bundling||Thickness||Bundle||Layer||Section||Stone||Layers||Sections||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||SqFt||Section||Bundle||Layers||Section||Bundle|
Note: Sold in full bundles only.
The ADA Paver complies with the American’s with Disabilities Act for detectable warning pavements used for pedestrian access to streets, sidewalks, walkways and parks. Slip-resistant, efflorescence-free, consistent dimensions, will not split or crack.
Handling and Installation – A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: Dry jointing sand
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry jointing sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizer sealer
- Important: Squeegee water from surface during polymeric sand activation to prevent a white residue from forming
- Product may be sealed but it is not required
- Unilock Unicare, Alliance, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used
- Select type for desired aesthetics
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures.
Want help calculating your order?
Use our interactive paver calculator to get quick, easy and accurate specifications for your project!
ASTM C 936 Standard Specifications for Solid Concrete Interlocking Paving Units
- C140 for Absorption and Compressive Strength > 8,000 PSI
- C67 for Freeze-thaw Durability
- C418 for Abrasion Durability
Unilock standards exceed 8,500 PSI for ADA Paver products with:
- 4% absorption avg.
- 5% absorption max.
- Dimensional Accuracy +/- 3/64”
Test results available upon request
Meets the U.S. Architectural & Transportation Barrier Compliance Board Slip-Resistance Surfaces Advisory Guidelines*
Materials & Resources: LEED V4:
Building Product Disclosure and Optimization
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Sourcing of Raw Materials and Extraction •1 point
Sourcing of Raw Materials – Leadership Extraction Practices •1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting- Material Ingredient Reporting •1 point
Material Ingredient Reporting- Material Ingredient Optimization •1 point
Environmental Product Declaration •1 point